- 1 x shower proof polyester canopy measuring 2.4m x 2.4m / 7ft 10” x 7ft 10” fitted with 7 eyelets as standard – three along the front edge, 1 each side approx 45cm / 18” from front and one each side half way between vehicle and front edge. These offer a multitude of ways to set the Bus Shelter
- 3-piece adjustable steel upright poles – extendable from 1.83m to 2.15m / 6ft to 7ft 1” (2 or 3 pole options, see “additional information”)
- 1 x 3-piece sectional aluminium pole and 3 neoprene-lined gutter clamps
- adjustable guy lines (4 with the 2 pole version and 5 with the 3 pole version)
- 9″ steel pegs (4 with the 2 pole version and 5 with the 3 pole version). Please note that these may not be suitable for certain ground conditions that may be encountered.
- 1 x nylon accessories bag
- 1 x nylon holdall
- 1 x nylon pole bag
Total weight approx 3.3kg (2 poles) and 4.3kg (3 poles)
Length in holdall – 90cm / 3ft approx
The Pole & Clamp method works with vehicles that have a rain gutter such as:-
VW Split Screen
VW T2 / Bay Window
VW Type 25
However, please contact us to discuss options if you are unsure in any way of the best fitting method for your vehicle or if you have an elevating roof, as this may interfere with the fitting of the Pole & Clamp in the rain gutter.
We have managed to work out ways of fitting a Bus Shelter to vehicles with a roof rack fitted. If you have one, please call to discuss – we like a challenge!