- 1 x shower proof polyester canopy measuring 2.4m x 2.4m / 7ft 10” x 7ft 10” fitted with 7 eyelets as standard – three along the front edge, 1 each side approx 45cm / 18” from front and one each side half way between vehicle and front edge. These offer a multitude of ways to set the Bus Shelter
- 3-piece adjustable steel upright poles – extendable from 1.83m to 2.15m / 6ft to 7ft 1” (2 or 3 pole options, see “additional information”)
- adjustable guy lines (4 with the 2 pole version and 5 with the 3 pole version)
- 9″ steel pegs (4 with the 2 pole version and 5 with the 3 pole version). Please note that these may not be suitable for certain ground conditions that may be encountered.
- 1 x nylon accessories bag
- 1 x nylon holdall
- 1 x nylon pole bag
Total weight approx 3.3kg (2 poles) and 4.3kg (3 poles)
Length in holdall – 90cm / 3ft approx
We have come across many different and unusual types and sizes of awning rails, so please contact us before placing your order so we can discuss the details on how best to fit a Bus Shelter to your vehicle.
The best examples we can give are the fittings found on VW Type 4’s, 5’s and 6’s which tend to be either a nylon Multirail or an aluminium C Channel, both of which have to be retro-fitted and may vary in dimensions.
We have managed to work out ways of fitting a Bus Shelter to vehicles with a roof rack fitted. If you have one, please call to discuss – we like a challenge!